International Influence at the Demonstration Kitchen
In our upcoming Demonstration Kitchen, our chef Hayley Edwards will be cooking international dishes from as far-flung places as Thailand, Cuba and the Middle East. On Hayley's menu:
Beef Nam Tok with Spicy Dressing
Nam Tok is a dish of grilled sliced beef with asian vegetables. It's a popular dish in Thailand that's quick and easy to make.
- Beef from Cumbrian Speciality Meats
- Spring onions from Only Organics
- Chilli powder from Spice Mountain
Sofrito can be found all over the world, but the Cuban version, which Hayley has based her recipe on, is especially tasty.
- Chicken from Wyndham House Poultry
- Onions and peppers from Only Organics
- Saffron from Spice Mountain
Herb Couscous with Steamed Fish
This is a versatile dish in which you can swap the fish for any type of your choice.
Join us at the Demonstration Kitchen in the Jubilee Market from 12-2pm on Thursday June 21st. Join us to pick up top tips from Hayley on some of the best international dishes around!