Borough Market is open and your support of our independent traders is greatly appreciated. Our Covid-19 restrictions have been updated to reflect the most recent government guidelines (27th January 2022):
1. Whilst not compulsory, face masks are encouraged, especially at busy times. Our surrounding restaurants, bars and cafes may have their own guidelines – please check ahead of your visit.
2. We ask visitors to avoid congregating in large groups, that may cause congestion, anywhere in the Market.
3. Saturday is our busiest day by far, so come during the week if you want a quicker, quieter shopping experience.
4. If you cycle to the Market, you can either secure your bike at one of the racks provided around the Market, or else push it around while you shop. Please do not cycle through the Market.
5. Please pay with cards if at all possible.
6. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the Market. We would particularly encourage you to use these just after you arrive and just before you leave.
7. Be sure to check, and adhere to, government guidelines in your area before travelling to Borough Market.
Our delivery service, Borough Market Online, offers an alternative way for customers to access Market produce. Courier deliveries are available within London, and many of the items can also be delivered nationwide by post.