Borough Market remains open, with social distancing measures in place. We continue to welcome shoppers, and your support for our independent traders is greatly appreciated, but we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
1. Face masks are encouraged for all stallholders and visitors, excluding those who are exempt and children under the age of 11. Please be aware that our surrounding restaurants, bars and cafes may have different guidelines – please check ahead of your visit.
2. We ask visitors to avoid congregating in groups anywhere in the Market.
3. Saturday is our busiest day by far, so come during the week or on a Sunday if you want a quicker, quieter shopping experience.
4. If you cycle to the Market, you can either secure your bike at one of the racks provided around the Market, or else push it around while you shop. Please do not cycle through the Market.
5. Please pay with cards if at all possible.
6. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the Market, and we also have several handwashing stations. We would particularly encourage you to use these just after you arrive and just before you leave.
7. Be sure to check, and adhere to, Government guidelines in your area before travelling to Borough Market.
Our delivery service, Borough Market Online, offers an alternative way for customers to access Market produce. Courier deliveries are available within London, and many of the items can also be delivered nationwide by post.