10 mins (plus chilling)
For the panna cotta
- 2 gelatine leaves
- 150ml fresh full fat milk
- 150ml fresh double cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 15g sugar
- 50g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsp rose water, or more if you like a stronger flavour
For the coulis
- 1 gelatine leaf
- 100ml raspberry or red currant coulis
- 2 or 3 rose and/ or geranium Turkish delight, cut into small cubes
- Raspberries or redcurrants
Soak the gelatine leaves in ice cold water until soft (around 2 mins), then squeeze dry.
In a large saucepan bring the milk, cream, vanilla pod, sugar and mascarpone to a simmer. Take off the heat, remove the vanilla pod and add the gelatine and rosewater to the pan. Stir until dissolved.
Divide the mixture into little dishes and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, make the coulis. Soak the gelatine leaf in ice cold water, then squeeze dry. Put 1 tbsp boiling water in a small bowl, dissolve the gelatine and then stir into the fruit coulis. Spoon over the panna cotta and set in the fridge for 5 mins. Decorate with the small diced Turkish delight and the fruit.